- Promote wider consensus, through research and analysis, on effective policies.
- Engage and work at local, district, state, national, South Asia regional and global levels.
- Provide research support to developing countries for development and for negotiation process for international agreements.
- Carry out policy research that accounts for the political economy of the society and effectiveness of governance.
IRADe’s activities in the above areas have cross-cutting themes such as technology assessment and policy reforms. The key activities are:
- Policy Dialogues and Dissemination
- Training and Capacity Building
- Research and Analysis for Decision Support
- Research in Action, Monitoring and Evaluation Projects